A screenshot of a new website that has been launched by developers with a news section and new forum features
We are glad excited to announce that WildernessRP has just released a fresh new update to our existing website platform - including a new Computer Aided Dispatching System. The web developers will be releasing additional updates and features throughout this week.
Along with these updates we are excited to introduce the following sections to our newly minted website:
- News Articles and Features - we continue to strive to provide the most realistic roleplay experience online, and now we are leveraging our expertise to share essential police news, new and trending best practices, and also feature our dedicated members in a new online format.
- Community Forums - a forum should be a live and engaging discussion board, not a place for old policies and outdated procedures, we strive to develop this area where all members can post, engage, and respond to various topics about current events, life and roleplay!
- Community Calendar - lets make it official, but we will need your help! We are looking to post key international, national and community specific events for all of our members. Want to know when the snow mod is coming back? When we are going to feature other police, fire, and medic vehicle and pedestrian assets? Stay posted to our community calendar!
- Internal Usernotes - documentation just got a lot easier! It is critical that we have a simply and easy platform for our community leaders and members to file and archive critical information. Training will be cascaded to every level over the next few weeks!
- Internal Staff Actions - ever wonder what happened to your member? or where they are at in training? Our new pending staff actions system will help you organize the chaos!
Existing users will be able to sign into their accounts using their existing credentials. Those users who are a community member will be assigned the appropriate tags and permissions accordingly, but can also request additional access from their direct supervisor or manager.
Let us know your thoughts
Edited by T. McGaw